Whether you want to do nothing more than enjoy the warm sun on your skin or prefer a more active vacation, our location provides you with an ideal getaway.
Our beachfront condo is located on Crescent Beach in Sarasota, Florida. Siesta Key’s Crescent Beach has been named the Number One Beach in the USA, recognized for its wide, pure white quartz sand beach.
Charming Siesta Village is located minutes away and has numerous restaurants, shops, ice cream stores (the local favorite is Big Olaf Creamery), a grocery store, pharmacies, fitness studios, coffee shops, post offices and virtually any other service you might need. Should you wish to visit other areas of Sarasota and prefer not to drive, buses provide transportation to and from the mainland. Just across the bridge you will discover Sarasota’s vibrant and delightful downtown, with its amazing shops and wonderful cultural and arts scene.
Steps from downtown Sarasota is the Bayfront Marina and Park, which is filled with boats and yachts of all sizes, some docked and some anchored out in the Bay. From Bayfront Marina you have gorgeous views of the John Ringling Bridge connecting Sarasota to St. Armand’s Key, which has it’s own lively shopping and restaurant district.
Activities and Nearby Attractions
- The Ringling School of Art and Design
- John and Mabel Ringling Museum
- New College of Florida
- Van Wezel Performing Arts Hall
- The Sarasota Ballet Theater
- The Sarasota Opera
- The Sarasota Orchestra
- Marie Selby Botanical Gardens
- Mote Marine Laboratory
- Boat, Jet Ski and Paddleboard Rentals
- Windsurfing and Kitesurfing
- Fishing Charters and Tours
- Scuba Instruction and Dives
- Bicycle, Electric Bikes and Scooter Rentals
- Segway Rentals and Tours
- Family Friendly Kayak Tours
- Mangrove Eco Kayak Tours
- Sarasota Classic Car Museum
- Myakka River State Park
- Comedy Clubs
- Fitness Studios
- Tennis Courts